New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
I Was Somewhere Else...
Adrenochrome & Cannabis
by Jake
Citation:   Jake. "I Was Somewhere Else...: An Experience with Adrenochrome & Cannabis (exp40792)". Erowid.org. Mar 28, 2006. erowid.org/exp/40792

oral Adrenochrome (liquid)
  3 bowls smoked Cannabis
  2 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis

One day I was driving around with a couple friends smoking some pot and the friend who was driving had to go to work soon so I called up my other buddy and asked if he wanted to smoke some and he said yeah of course so me and my friend went over there and he said his friend was looking thru his dads friends shed and found a bottle of adrenochrome in his toolbox and he was bringing it over.

I was already really stoned when the kid got there and he didn't bring the stuff with him. So I was trying to get him to sell me some, and he really didn't want to because he only had about 20 ml and he wanted to save it because he might not ever have the chance to get anymore. After about a half an hour me and a couple friends finally talked him into selling us some. So he went to his house and brought back the vial and the movie fear and loathing in las vegas. The stuff was kind of pinkish/orange, and tasted like bad old woman perfume. The taste was strong in my mouth for a while after I dropped it in. He said the first time he took it he waited about an hour for it to kick in, and immediatly any time after that. For me it started to kick in after about 15 minutes. The effects were like I took a pill of ecstasy and it was about to kick in. I had a large amount of energy. I was walking back in forth in my friends room. I couldn't stand it. I went outside to smoke a cigarette and it was snowing, everything started to look a little blurry and distorted.

After that my friend picked me up and we were driving around and the energy all went away and I started to mildly trip. Everything in the background looked like it wasn't there, and that we were just going down straight roads that were never going to end. I was in a really peaceful mood and the visuals were like a mild mushroom trip. I really want to get some more of this stuff.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40792
Published: Mar 28, 2006Views: 48,075
Adrenochrome (329) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)