Erowid Center is a 2017 Top-Rated Nonprofit at GreatNonprofits!
Slight Energy
Ginseng & Yerba Mate
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Slight Energy: An Experience with Ginseng & Yerba Mate (exp40676)". Erowid.org. Jun 3, 2006. erowid.org/exp/40676

oral Ginseng (pill / tablet)
    oral Yerba Mate (pill / tablet)

I was geting some gum at the convienince store and I saw this package, I was going on a long car trip that nite so I figured I'd try it out. After taking the three pills from the packageing, I felt great, my sinuses cleard up I was 100 percent focused and it gave me a sort of zippy buzz, sorta like I wanna go run arround allot, long story short im goin to get more and this time im takeing 6 pills.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 40676