Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Unknown Visions
LSD
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Unknown Visions: An Experience with LSD (exp3772)". Erowid.org. Nov 20, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3772

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I have used LSD 27 times so far this year, I only started this year.
Here were I live LSD is very expensive and sometimes you don't even get your trips, the dealers steal all our cash, So sometimes I would get a half but not less! Well It seems that every time I trip out something stays with me I don't have hectic flashbacks but strange visions eg: I have a permanet trail shadow following my hands when I move them around and at night all the shadows in my room moves like ghosts!

Its not really freaky but I think thats what LSD is suppose to do 'FREAK YOU OUT' anyways when I drink coffee the effect is worse and the longer I go without tripping the worse it gets. So when I take a Trip the effects are gone for about a week , but the hands still makes trails! This all started happening after about 6 trips! They were manily SUN FLOWERS, HOFFMAN'S & MARILYN MONROE's!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3772
Published: Nov 20, 2000Views: 4,464
LSD (2) : General (1), Post Trip Problems (8), Unknown Context (20)