Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Extreme Fatigue
DXM & Cannabis
by Tripsackian
Citation:   Tripsackian. "Extreme Fatigue: An Experience with DXM & Cannabis (exp37196)". Erowid.org. Dec 31, 2007. erowid.org/exp/37196

1.0 g oral DXM
  5 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

After taking the dxm I tripped ridiculously hard, but I never once freaked out. It was actually a memorable and enjoyable time for me but the problem occured the next day.

I was at a friend's and I took only a few (maybe 5) bong rips of marijuana. I guess I passed out, which never happens to me on marijuana, and when I awoke my friends had already just left. I was confused and extremely fatigued. I was unable to rationalize why my friends were missing, and I was extremely panicky. I tried to go to the door and I fumbled with the handle. I realized my shoes were untied so I attempted to bend down to tie them but I kept loosing balance and I kept falling into the hallway wall. I fell to the floor and passed out for a moment, everything was darkish and I felt very very fatigued. I crawled to a nearby chair and rested my head on it, when I saw the host of the house was panicking about my actions.

I was really scared, and I got up and stumbled to the door, and ran down stairs. I made it outside into the apartment complex parking lot and ran to a car I thought was my friend's. I began fumbling for the handle on the door while starting to regain my composure and energy levels rose above that of the fatigue I was experiencing. I was yelling my friend's name and eventually I saw headlights and realized where my friends car really was. It took my about 3 minutes to get the door handle and open the car, where I sat in and then felt much better. This may have been a warning sign for narcolepsy, it could have been the lack of sleep from last nights tripping, or it could be a potentially dangerous result of dxm use.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 37196
Published: Dec 31, 2007Views: 14,058
DXM (22), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)