Body More Sensitive
H.B. Woodrose Seeds
by Japanfreak
Citation:   Japanfreak. "Body More Sensitive: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose Seeds (exp3637)". Erowid.org. Dec 25, 2001. erowid.org/exp/3637

10 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (ground / crushed)

I live in Japan where it is very hard and expensive to find good drugs. Recently I decided to give legal drugs a try and ordered some hawaiian woodrose from the net. Now before I did this I read through these posts and people had all different types of experiences. Some people raved about the seeds and some people seem to think they are a hoax.

Preparation

I removed the coating off 10 seeds. This is very easy to do. I managed to get them clean with a spoon, I didn't even need a knife. I then grounded them up in a mini cuisinart. I then put the seeds in a bottle of mineral water and let them soak for 4 hours. I was concerned about the vomit effect everybody seems to have, so I then filtered the green water through a coffee filter to make sure there was no seed material in the water.

Effects

15 min after drinking - My mouth started to get a tingling sensation

25 min - The trance music was really sounding good

40 min - I started to get a huge energy boost. I was ready for the clubs. My eyes were fully dilated

50 min - I stopped at a bar on the way to the club, but they were playing country music (yes even in Japan). I had too much energy to sit down anyway. This was also the first time I noticed that my sense of time was screwed up. i was in the bar for about 20 minutes, but it felt like 2 hours.

2 hours
I got to the club and was about to go in when I got a phone call from a girl I know. She said she wanted to try it also, and since I had prepared two portions for such an event I went to her apartment.

3 hours
She had drunk done her bottle and about 30 minutes had past. We were staring at a toy I bought at toys r us that lights up and moves around. We were getting nice trails off of it. It was just really pretty.

4 hours
I noticed that my body was feeling more sensitive, especially the bottoms of my feet. I think an hour before this I couldn't have sex if I wanted to, but now I could, so I did. I don't know if this was because of the seeds or not, but the sex was harder then usual and I couldn't cum. Once again time was messed up because we thought we were at it for 4 hours, but it had only been an hour and a half.

5 1/2 hours
I went home and on my way home I noticed how pretty all the lights looked. My night vision was great. I drive a motorcycle so I had a great time looking around and feeling the night.

6 hours
When I finally decided to lay down and go to sleep I was in for a surprise. I kept thinking that it wasn't anything like LSD, but I was too pumped up for it to notice. As soon as I closed my eyes and relaxed I was tripping big time. My limbs and body were shrinking and enlongating and doing all kinds of funky things. Finally I fell asleep at 6 in the morning, 9 hours after drinking the seeds.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3637
Published: Dec 25, 2001Views: 17,796
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), Preparation / Recipes (30)