Sick Then Stoned
Heroin & Cannabis
by surfcar
Citation:   surfcar. "Sick Then Stoned: An Experience with Heroin & Cannabis (exp34662)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/34662

repeated insufflated Heroin (powder / crystals)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

This is the account of my first experience with heroin of which I'm still under the influence. I bought a cap of sick skag off a trusted source. He said if I shoot it to only do one cause it is potent. I decided to snort it. I started off with a small amount and then finished off the cap in about 30 minutes. I didnt feel anything for about 20 minutes. Then I started to feel sick and I was having trouble breathing. I decided to smoke some pot to ease the nausea and I figured it would keep my heart rate up. I walked around pacing for a few minutes before proceeding to the bath room and vomiting. I got hot and really light headed so I stuck my head in the cold shower then puked some more. I feel a lot better now its been 20 minutes since I puked I feel a strong opiate stone and feel extremely warm. I wish I didnt try it. It is not worth it.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34662
Published: Jun 19, 2019Views: 1,052
Cannabis (1), Heroin (27) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3), First Times (2), General (1)