Backpain when Stoned
Cannabis
by Steven
Citation:   Steven. "Backpain when Stoned: An Experience with Cannabis (exp34079)". Erowid.org. Jun 2, 2004. erowid.org/exp/34079

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I've started getting backpains sometime ago every time I smoked some weed, I feel unrelaxed and uncomfortable the whole time. I started smoking weed when I matriculated in 2002, I love smoking joint and it does not interfere with my daily obligations. The back-aches began 5-6months ago, the sensation was minor for the first three months or so, but it progressed to heavy lower- and upperback pains.

I wonder is it possible i'm stressed? OR a lack of sleep?

Smoking weed has become an unpleasent practise for me, because of the constant backpain I don't find the expereince stimulating anymore.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34079
Published: Jun 2, 2004Views: 4,406
Cannabis (1) : Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)