A Strange Psycidelic Tease
Mushrooms
by No 2 the AH
Citation:   No 2 the AH. "A Strange Psycidelic Tease: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp33049)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/33049

1.5 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  .5 g smoked Mushrooms (dried)

The night started with my friend telling me that he had aquired mushrooms. I do not eat mushrooms any more, I have had my fill of that drug, but I had a strong lust to trip. I arrived at my friends place where he had taken a gram out of his bag, he then informed me that we were going to smoke the mushrooms not eat them. I am willing to do anything once so I took a bunch of bong rips of it, we also smoked about 3 grams. Right after my last hit of the mushrooms I felt alot more intoxicated than I did before I smoked it. The feeling was that of when you start to come up after taking acid, the point before the trip starts. This was what I call a trip tease, I felt this feeling so strong that I was sure that I was going to trip, but I did not. The feeling is very good but leads you to believe that more is on the way, but there is nothing more. The effects wore off after about 1 hour, it was good but I would not do it again. The taste is very unpleasing and leaves a nasty taste in what every you smoke it in.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33049
Published: Jan 13, 2018Views: 864
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)