Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I Wasn't Getting Any Visual Stuff
Cannabis & Mushrooms
by Ravinlunatik
Citation:   Ravinlunatik. "I Wasn't Getting Any Visual Stuff: An Experience with Cannabis & Mushrooms (exp31002)". Erowid.org. Oct 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31002

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Mushrooms (dried)

Smoking Mushrooms

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

One night not too long ago, myself, my room mate and some friends decided to go for a bowl cruise in our friends car since we had it all night. We smoked a bowl of just weed then chilled for a little while and just drove. Then, as they were packing the second bowl I handed them a bag of mushrooms that I had and told them to pack it half and half. They were kind of sketched out by the idea because they had heard that smoking mushrooms makes you go temporarily blind. I assured themn that smoking a half a bowl of mushrooms wasnt going to do that and they packed the bowl.

Since it was my shrooms I took the first hit. We smoked the whole bowl until it was gone and then drove back home and for quite some time I felt very pleasant. I wasn't getting any visual stuff or anything like that, just a good feeling. It was more than just a weed high but went away just like one. In about 3 hours I was feeling almost normal again.

Overall, it was a good experience but if I ever do it again I plan on smoking a bit more to try to get some better results.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31002
Published: Oct 20, 2018Views: 692
Cannabis (1), Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)