Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Scary and Unpredictable
H.B. Woodrose
by alien
Citation:   alien. "Scary and Unpredictable: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp30761)". Erowid.org. Apr 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/30761

6 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

Took six seeds on an empty stomach and waited for about half an hour before I felt the effects. Started getting paranoid and was convinced that my dogs one day old puppies hated me. About an hour later my boyfriend who had also had six seeds decided that he would go for a walk, by this time I was lying on the floor in my room drooling and incoherant. I spent a good part of the day in this state too paranoid to talk to anyone or answer the door. When I finally let a friend in he said I looked very pale and I was unable to hold a conversation with him. He stayed with me untill my boyfriend got home. My boyfriend who had gone for the walk had a wonderful time, so maybe its better to get out and get with nature, than sit at home and let it get inside ones head!

As a person who has had several trips on cactus, peyote and LSD, as well as most types of recreational drugs I would count Hws as the worst and most frightening drug I have taken. I felt compelled to write because I still think about this experience 20 years later and honestly believe this drug to be unpredictable.

Exp Year: 1982ExpID: 30761
Published: Apr 2, 2018Views: 754
H.B. Woodrose (26) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Various (28)