Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Floater Relief
Cannabis
by Spectre
Citation:   Spectre. "Floater Relief: An Experience with Cannabis (exp29403)". Erowid.org. Dec 22, 2003. erowid.org/exp/29403

1 hit smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I've been smoking weed pretty regularly for about 2 and a half years now. So I consider myself a fairly experienced user. Just recently in the past few months I have noticed 'floaters' in my vision. For those of you that aren't familiar with this eye condition, it's like seeing the outline and shadow of a dead cell or a strand of cells when I look up at the sky or bright lights. It strains the eye and takes away from the beauty of the world. There is no cure for floaters, and optomotrists say to just live with it.

So that's exactly what I've been doing, except with the help of Cannabis. The floaters are somewhat less noticable when I'm high, and there is zero eye strain.

Just another reason why Cannabis is so great.
Thanks.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29403
Published: Dec 22, 2003Views: 10,019
Cannabis (1) : HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Health Benefits (32), Not Applicable (38)