Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
The Conection
4-Acetoxy-MiPT & Cannabis
by Nuggatron
Citation:   Nuggatron. "The Conection: An Experience with 4-Acetoxy-MiPT & Cannabis (exp29119)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2004. erowid.org/exp/29119

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  60 mg oral 4-AcO-MiPT (liquid)

The setting: A Friends birthday party at a coffee house. This place has a warm color to it. High ceilings wood floors adobe colored paint on the walls and a dark colored paint on the ceiling. A band is going to play. It is the 70th year of the passing of the amendment to end prohibition.

The music starts the band opens with a Stones tune. they are pretty good the crowd is about 20 people. We first start out with some cannabis. several bowls. powerful cannabis a strain called Oak. because it burns like the wood slow and strong. We are waiting for my friend to show up with the research compounds so we can conduct some experiments. He arrives we proceded to the basement and ingested the chemical I put mine in a soda and drank it down the taste was very bitter.

+15 min. I can feel the onset of the chemical it was a giddy feeling like the onset of LSD
+1Hr Oh boy the music is sounding so good I have to say this stuff rocks.
+2Hr I am having visions the swirling colors are amazing

Yes I have gained enlightenment this compound is the best of them all and I have tried several of them mushrooms are weak compared to this I believe that this compound would be good for shamanic energy. I felt connected to the earth
+3 I feel like I ate 3-5grams of mushrooms the walls are moving the floor is swirling Yes I can see!
5-6 Hr I am down and go home to bed
7 Hrs sleep like a baby.
The next day I fell like Ihave been reborn Thank You Shiva

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29119
Published: Mar 2, 2004Views: 4,760
4-AcO-MiPT (312), Breathing (470) : Large Group (10+) (19), Glowing Experiences (4)