individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Helped My Memory
Ginkgo biloba
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Helped My Memory: An Experience with Ginkgo biloba (exp28234)". Erowid.org. Mar 8, 2007. erowid.org/exp/28234

3 tablets oral Ginkgo biloba (daily)

Me being an avid user of marijuana I have struggled with failing grades in school. This was mostly caused by tests, I could not remember anything that I needed to. I had no trouble with anything else although I had a bit of trouble remembering names. Ginko Biloba was my solution. It has affected me is subtle way yet has changed my life completely.

I have been taking Ginko Biloba for about 2 months now. I have notice a LARGE increase of general energy, and my memory has increased 10x. I have gotten 90+ percent on all the tests I have taken after 2 weeks of taking ginko biloba 3 pills daily. I could not believe the change.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28234
Published: Mar 8, 2007Views: 12,881
Ginkgo biloba (195) : School (35), Health Benefits (32)