Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Different High
Codeine with acetaminophen, Alcohol & Cannabis
by Montes480
Citation:   Montes480. "Different High: An Experience with Codeine with acetaminophen, Alcohol & Cannabis (exp26952)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/26952

60 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 0.5 oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 0:30 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (tar / resin)

Well, to start of I'd say that I'm not a big opiate fan, got alot of friends hooked and never had urge to try it. I was out of pot but had a half bottle of vodka. I started drinking then I remembered I had two T-3's (30mg's a piece of codeine). I took them at around 10pm and drank the bottle. About 30 mins later I started to feel a little different.

Then I started to scrape my pipe I've had for a while, and I got a really phat resin ball. I smoked it then, WOW, It hit me, a completley different high! It was pretty great, completely relaxed, mentally clear, and really gone at the same time! I was gone for about three more hours. Really good high no nausea or anything and I was on empty stomach.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26952
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 13,327
Codeine (14), Alcohol - Hard (198), Cannabis (1) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Alone (16)