Lasting Spot in My Vision
5-MeO-DiPT
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Lasting Spot in My Vision: An Experience with 5-MeO-DiPT (exp25952)". Erowid.org. Aug 8, 2003. erowid.org/exp/25952

oral 5-MeO-DiPT (powder / crystals)

I'm writing you to let you know of a potential side effect from high doses of 5-Meo-DiPT taken every weekend for 6 weeks.

After taking 30mg every weekend for 5 weeks, I dose around 40mg in the evening. After the trip I noticed some halucinations occuring in my vision. Every now and then a spot would pop up in my right eyes field of vision. Now I did put my finger on my eye before I fell asleep and was having halucinations.

But every now and then this Spot will pop up and I'll be like trying to make it go away.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25952
Published: Aug 8, 2003Views: 13,225
5-MeO-DiPT (57) : Unknown Context (20), HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Health Problems (27)