Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Rage and Energy
PCP
by A night of PCP
Citation:   A night of PCP. "Rage and Energy: An Experience with PCP (exp25571)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2010. erowid.org/exp/25571

20 mg insufflated PCP (powder / crystals)
    repeated smoked Cannabis (fresh)

The night started like any other one. I was chilling with my friends at the hill, smoking a few joints and relaxing. A couple of my friends walked by and told me that they were doing PCP later. I hadn't done any chemical drugs in a long time, as I respect the health of my body to most degrees. For some strange reason though, I decided that tonight was the night to do PCP.

I had experimented with the substance before, but never a strong dose, only little samplers. I know how bad the stuff is for you. I decided to do a full out dose of 20 mg, knowing that would be the perfect amount for me to explore a more full PCP high. I split the 20 mg dose into two seperate lines and inhaled. I decided to wait a few minutes, then smoked another joint to help bring the effects into motion. That's when the energy started to come.

Everything was so intense and extreme. I never had such a sense of what was really real infront of me, which is strange because one would figure that a disassociative would do the opposite. Violent thoughts ran through my head constantly. I had mental pictures of fighting my close friends, and complete strangers. Luckily I wasn't so out of control that I acted on these thoughts, though I can understand how a higher dose of this substance would make a person lose that control.

I ran, I jumped, I did pushups for no reason, I was king of my own reality. Everything was so easy to achieve with my hands... but I couldn't think well at all. Matters of might were nothing, yet matters of mental were impossible. They call it dummy dust for a reason.

After returning home, being around 3 hours from taking lines, my roommate was watching the movie Blade 2. What better movie could a man on PCP want? I found myself mesmerized by the blood and gore, wishing that I could take place in the fighting. Did I mention that I'm a passive blood wuss in real life? That's the power of this substance. Anyway, after watching that, it was late and I decided to try my hand at sleep, which I knew wouldn't be easy. I stayed up all that night thinking about kung-fu, then went to work the next day with a massive headache.

That is all.
Use don't abuse.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25571
Published: Mar 22, 2010Views: 11,819
PCP (113) : General (1), Combinations (3), Performance Enhancement (50), Various (28)