Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Eaten Bud
Cannabis
by Shanks
Citation:   Shanks. "Eaten Bud: An Experience with Cannabis (exp24736)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/24736

3.0 g oral Cannabis (plant material)

I baught a sack of schwag one time when I was a n00bie to marijuana, and I was about to go on a road trip. I didn't have time to smoke the bag, so I poored the weed in my mouth, chewed and swallowed it. It was about 3 grams I ate. In about an hour I started feeling stoned. During the next 8 hours of the trip I passed out several times. Music sounded great. When we got to our destination, I wasn't making sense to many people and didn't get a lot of the things they were saying. I was VERY stoned. After 10 hours had gone by since I ate it, I passed out for the night. I felt kind of slow the next day.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 24736
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 1,118
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)