Citation: Shanks. "Eaten Bud: An Experience with Cannabis (exp24736)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/24736
I baught a sack of schwag one time when I was a n00bie to marijuana, and I was about to go on a road trip. I didn't have time to smoke the bag, so I poored the weed in my mouth, chewed and swallowed it. It was about 3 grams I ate. In about an hour I started feeling stoned. During the next 8 hours of the trip I passed out several times. Music sounded great. When we got to our destination, I wasn't making sense to many people and didn't get a lot of the things they were saying. I was VERY stoned. After 10 hours had gone by since I ate it, I passed out for the night. I felt kind of slow the next day.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.