Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Paraniod
Cannabis & Various
by B
Citation:   B. "Paraniod: An Experience with Cannabis & Various (exp23837)". Erowid.org. Apr 4, 2007. erowid.org/exp/23837

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I'm one of those people who dislike the feeling of being stoned by weed. For all you pot lovers out there- I'm jealous. My best friends loved the stuff. It made me feel so paranoid and insecure that I dreaded smoking it. Maybe I'm so sensitive to the chemicals in my body that I can't take a large dose. Whatever it is, I get so paranoid that I dread the feeling of being stoned.

It's a funny thing really. I can do a lot of coke and E. These two drugs are my favorite and keep me happy while i'm on them. However, LSD, Oxycontin, Pot, and shroomz are too much for me. My It was a little hard to hang with my friends cause they liked a lot of that shit. Wasn't until we all started doing coke and E that I really had a good time with them.

Different people have different reactions I guess. Find what's right for you, and be careful with it.

B

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23837
Published: Apr 4, 2007Views: 950
Cannabis (1) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Relationships (44), General (1), Not Applicable (38)