The Blind Fox
DiPT & Cannabis
by Pyrotix
Citation:   Pyrotix. "The Blind Fox: An Experience with DiPT & Cannabis (exp23233)". Erowid.org. Apr 25, 2003. erowid.org/exp/23233

40 mg oral DiPT
  10 mg inhaled DiPT
    smoked Cannabis

At 2:30, Chris and I took and unknown amount of DiPT powder. By eye, we estimate each dose to have been ~40 mg. We then each smoked ~10 mg and smoked marijuana. The usual tryptamine body buzz came on in about 20 minute's time.

Sensations:

Marked tension and stomach discomfort.

We saw an old woman on the road... she couldn't walk in a straight line, and we started to stare. She turned around and said, 'Can i help you?' I replied 'Hello! Just saying hi! Alright.. see you later!' We turned around and fled to Dan's... she stared at us for what seemed like eternity.

On the way back, we saw a group of kids playing hockey at our rivals' house. Their older brothers shot us with paint balls, and we were expecting confrontation. But the moment they saw us, they fled inside.
We saw a kid named 'Chubbs' and his friend on bike. They asked if we were smoking marijuana.

We saw an Asian woman walking around the Hollow, and we thought she was blind. Who could blame us, she was wearing black glasses and walking with a white cane.

The whole time we had marked conversational weirdness... our babble only made sense to each other but it was hilarious.

Charlie popped out of his window and we mistook him for Mark Twain.

A distinct humming was heard from Shival's house.

I threw up about 5 hours into the experience. It turned out that almost nothing I had eaten that day had been digested... whole bits of lettuce and date nuts came out in projectile fashion.

We found the duration to be about 8 hours. It is inadvisable to eat on DiPT or 5-MeO-DiPT, and drink as little water as possible, but as much is necessary, as it led to my vomiting.

Extreme reality distortion and cackling, mushroom-like laughing were the most enjoyable effects.

The hangover was nothing to speak of. It cured the post-comedown headache, but I have noticed other problems. My stomach is still upset 24H after dosing, and I seem to be developing what can only be described as lesions on the skin. Spider veins are starting to form and burst in my feet. Tryptamine abuse has degraded my overall health.

Over all, DiPT was very similar to 5-MeO-DiPT but this set and setting was superior. The visuals were not as pronounced, but the auditory effects were fantastic. Hums, echos, dial tone sounded one pitch lower, things sounded tinny, good stereo systems were very pleasurable to listen to... DiPT is worth investigating.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23233
Published: Apr 25, 2003Views: 17,374
DiPT (110) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3), General (1)