Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Im Hight Right Now
Salvia divinorum
by me
Citation:   me. "Im Hight Right Now: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp22181)". Erowid.org. Jun 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/22181

1.5 bowls smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)
  1.5 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

This all happened while I was in my room, I have a home made bong and I was ready but not willing (the taste is very bitter) my brother gave me some reassurance the salvia was spiked with a little weed to mask the taste. After the first 1 hit I saw a guard rail and I was on a balcony seeing my little war hammer models (its I game I play) they began to cheer and I was going to give a speech I remember I was shocked then proud and confident in my power. But my brother brought me back to take another hit but I was high as hell and it was not good I coughed it out and commanded him to turner the lights out and the candle was (that was what we were using, no lighter) casting an eerie gloom thru out the room, he got close to me and In front of my eyes he turn in to a goblin.(like Golum from Lord of the Rings movies)

I freaked and moved my blanket and I was happy and felt like someone was jumping on the side of my bed and I was in Africa I was sick and the jumping was my seven year old daughter and my wife were by me and I was sick then by brother woke me up and I left the room to right this report.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22181
Published: Jun 8, 2018Views: 692
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)