Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Lucid Dreams Invading Reality
Melatonin & Cannabis
by dojo-master
Citation:   dojo-master. "Lucid Dreams Invading Reality: An Experience with Melatonin & Cannabis (exp22021)". Erowid.org. Mar 11, 2003. erowid.org/exp/22021

6 tablets oral Melatonin
  2 bowls smoked Cannabis

I was looking for a non-habit forming sleep aid to cure my horrific nightly insomia attacks, when I stumbled across it. The bottle said take 2-3pills so I took 5-6pills around 9:00. About an hour later I retired to my tokin room to kill a few bowls. After the first bowl, I was really stoned, and this was weird cause it usually takes me at least 2-3 bowls just to get high! I thought,'hey, another bowl couldn't hurt!' After taking several hits from the second bowl, I started seeing all of these crazy patterns, and colors were flowing and changing rapidly. It could be compared to a very mild shroom trip. The effects lasted until I passed out an hour later. The dreams I had that night were incredably lucid and revealing about my inner self.

A warning though: I found any combination of melotonin with opium (or related drugs) can cause severe lucid nightmares, I've tried it many times with the same horrifiyng results consistant.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 22021
Published: Mar 11, 2003Views: 25,697
Melatonin (94), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)