Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Dry Skin
Cannabis
by Anon.
Citation:   Anon.. "Dry Skin: An Experience with Cannabis (exp21608)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21608

smoked Cannabis

BODY WEIGHT: 8.5 kg

I've recently started using cannabis resin again, after staying off any form of weed for about 2 years. I've consumed about one and a quarter ounces since november (it's now march) and since january, I've had really bad dry, peeling skin on my forehead and legs, it itches almost constantly which is very annoying. I smoke a pipe roughly every other day, sometimes every 3 days, not much in one go (1 ounce lasts me about 3 months) it started as a few small patches on my legs but has since spread, it's really annoying.

Also I've experienced that when smoking greenery (not very good stuff, either), the more stoned I get, the less control I have over my body, that is, I can get random twitches, to the point that I can't sleep or enjoy the hit.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21608
Published: Mar 7, 2003Views: 4,881
Cannabis (1) : Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)