Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Made Me Sick!
Wormwood
by Plague Doctor
Citation:   Plague Doctor. "Made Me Sick!: An Experience with Wormwood (exp20703)". Erowid.org. May 14, 2003. erowid.org/exp/20703

1 cig. smoked Wormwood (dried)

I read on a couple sites that wormwood was 'inebriating' .. and I had some in my basement, so I rolled up a joint. The smoke was really bitter and nasty and I couldn't get through all of it because it was so harsh on the back of my throught. It made me a little light headed and then extreamely nausious. It gave me a really gross feeling in my stomach that made me think I was going to puke. The feeling lasted for a few hours and the nasty smell of the smoke on my fingers and clothes lasted for 2 days. I definately did not get anything good out of it and will not try it again.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 20703
Published: May 14, 2003Views: 22,493
Wormwood (50) : Alone (16), Health Problems (27)