New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Vaporized
Wormwood
by gggiiimmmppp
Citation:   gggiiimmmppp. "Vaporized: An Experience with Wormwood (exp19702)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/19702

1 bowl smoked Wormwood (dried)

I got 30g of wormwood a few weeks ago and have tried it mixed with weed in a two chamber bong and mixed with salvia in my gravity bong. It tasted like shit, and only enhanced the feeling mildly. I would not have tried smoking it straight because of the taste, but from the mild effect when mixed with weed I assumed that, alone, it would not be anything incredible.

I was looking up some information about thujone when I saw that its boiling point is only 1 degree celcius above that of THC according to the sources that google turned up. I just smoked a bowl of it in my vaporizer (a home made contraption, soldering iron vaporizer/bubbler). It actually didn't taste bad... almost a bit like mint. It was also extremely smooth.

The feeling is not unlike that of marijuana, minus the munchies, giggling, and memory loss. I am also more sedated than I usually am when I am high.

The verdict: not bad at all considering the price (I got 30 grams online for $11 shipped) and legality. Wormwood is without a doubt my favorite legal drug that I have tried to date.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19702
Published: Aug 7, 2007Views: 25,987
Wormwood (50) : General (1), Alone (16)