Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Hash on Toast
Cannabis - Hash
by Bnmcmhn
Citation:   Bnmcmhn. "Hash on Toast: An Experience with Cannabis - Hash (exp19416)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/19416

oral Cannabis - Hash (edible / food)

The first time I did weed I eat it because I hated the idea of smoking. I crumbled some hash into a small pile and grilled it on some toast with loads of butter. The hash went soft and melted into the butter. I eat it and sat around waited for it to kick in.

About 2-3 hours later colours started to look brighter and my face felt strange. The trees outside where swaying in the wind. The intricate pattern of shadows being created looked like snakes along the ground. I experienced everything with increased intensity and the world spoke to me in a new way. I went upstairs and sat against the bed and put on the Pyramid sond by Radiohead. I just sat there totally overwhelmed by the music. I was staring up at the sky outside and I could see slowly moving shapes in the clouds. Then after about an hour I came down. I wish I could still get that high.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19416
Published: Jan 5, 2008Views: 1,381
Cannabis - Hash (93) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2)