Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
The Path of Experimentation
Sceletium tortuosum
by Alkaloidaholic
Citation:   Alkaloidaholic. "The Path of Experimentation: An Experience with Sceletium tortuosum (exp18693)". Erowid.org. Jun 7, 2006. erowid.org/exp/18693

oral Sceletium tortuosum (ground / crushed)

We recieved a large shipment of half-fermented dried sceletium herb. I fermented it for 3 additional days in a plastic bag under the sun. I then proceeded to powder the herb. I prefer it under these circumstances. I've experimented with the product as it was when he sent it to us. I chewed several grams of it and felt no alteration of consciousness, although it did taste extremely good. I took my preperation and filled 2 '00' capsules. This got me very high.

When I stop taking the drug I will notice a change and my body will crave more. I have found insnuffilating powdered fermented kanna produces a nice stimulating effect.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18693
Published: Jun 7, 2006Views: 13,200
Sceletium tortuosum (179) : General (1), Alone (16)