Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
So Hard to Quit
Absinthe
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "So Hard to Quit: An Experience with Absinthe (exp18631)". Erowid.org. Feb 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/18631

oral Absinthe (liquid)

I am not going to try to write this very articulate because that is not the purpose of me writting this. This is a warning.

I started drinking absinthe about a year ago. I live in europe so it is pretty easily aquired here.

I started noticing the bad effects I would say about 4 months after drinking it.

I am not pysicist and do not claim to be one however, I believe the thoujon to accumulate in your system and after a while it startes to wear on you. Wormword is said to be a psycoactive. When I drank Absinthe I felt great increased energy, 'permasmile', euphoria, and very social. However i also felt nausia and anxiety.

If you believe Absinthe to be a psycoactive wait untill you quit!! In my experience, the withdraw from Absinthe from someone who has been drinking for a while is utterly horrible. Sleeplessness, constant fear, clenching of teeth, hullucinations, and if you ever wanted to know how it feels to be completely insane wait till you start having Absinthe withdraws.

I respect Absinthe more than ever now. I will never touch it ever again. It is one addiction I do not want to have. Please listen to my warning.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18631
Published: Feb 7, 2003Views: 48,828
Absinthe (4) : Not Applicable (38), Post Trip Problems (8), Addiction & Habituation (10), Health Problems (27)