Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Clear Mind, With Strong Hallucinations
2C-T-2
by Melinda
Citation:   Melinda. "Clear Mind, With Strong Hallucinations: An Experience with 2C-T-2 (exp18252)". Erowid.org. Oct 17, 2002. erowid.org/exp/18252

26 mg oral 2C-T-2 (powder / crystals)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

On the whole, this was definitely a good experience, my first with 2C-T-2. I had previously only done acid once, amanita muscaria once, and occasional salvia divinorum and pot.

I did 26 mg along with one friend, and one friend of his. They both took it on an empty stomach, I took it about 20 minutes after eating a small bagel. Right afterwards, we took a few tokes, because of reports we had heard of possible stomach upset.

The friend of my friend got an upset stomach within 30 minutes or so, and decided to stick where she was, my friend had a mild upset stomach, but he really wanted to go out, so we did, promising to return.

After about an hour, the effects kicked in for him, and a little later for me. It was hard to tell when exactly they came on, because unlike acid, 2C-T-2 didn't really affect my thought processes so much. It definitely however, affected vision. There were two effects I could perceive. One was a slow undulating of light that my friend corroborated. Everything seemed to slowly be getting lighter then dimmer in a, maybe, 10 second cycle. The other effect was a shifting effect. I first noticed this while on the subway, it had a black rubber floor with bits of white rubber swirled in. It looked at first like the white parts were all dripping down the length of the subway car, but I eventually realized it to be a more general phasing of different colors on any reasonably complex pattern I looked at. Any given color seemed to move together, making gradiented patterns (like tye dye) seem to be in constant swirling motion. I didn't get much of any hallucination with things that weren't patterns, that I could tell, however.

My friend was a little off gastrointestinally the whole time, and when we got back to his friend a few hours later (in full peak) his friend was fine, although she had thrown up very briefly. I had no body problems throughout the trip.

We smoked again just as the effects were beginning to wane, and they did for my friend an hour or so before they did for me, just as in coming up, possibly because of the bagel I had eaten.

All in all it was a good trip. I felt very clear, although not neccesarily very agile, leaving me to talk with the people I was with and stare at things. I have had no appreciable after-effects, although I haven't been stoned since then, which can bring back a trip for a ways afterwards. No residual hallucinations as with acid, and besides being wiped after coming down, I woke up the next morning well-rested and ready to go.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18252
Published: Oct 17, 2002Views: 16,742
2C-T-2 (53) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)