Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Hallucinating the Boys
Dimenhydrinate
by ~mystical~
Citation:   ~mystical~. "Hallucinating the Boys: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp17669)". Erowid.org. Jul 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/17669

1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  600 mg oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

Weird trip

I was staying at my friend Ms house and it was the 4th of july. Her friend C wanted us to go party with her so we did around 10:00. Before we got to the party C and M were telling about their trips on dramamine and got me interested so we went to a store near by and jacked some for all of us. At the party I had one beer and we smoked a few bowls. It got boring so around 12:00 we went back to Cs house to take the dramamine.

We each took 12 tablets and just sat in her room listening to music and watching her rope lights. Around 12:40 or 1:00 I started to feel it. C had passed out by then so it was just me and M. M said she wasnt really feeling it...corse she'd already done it a few times. As it was kicking in things got blurry and there was color all around me. Out of nowhere I just started seeing about 7 guys from the party. I got all happy and started talking to them. They'd talk back to me so I was totally convinced they were really there. Till M looked over to me and was like 'dude,who are you talking to?'. I tried to tell her where they were and who they were but she didnt see them. I ignored her thinking she was tripping. I looked over to Cs closet and saw her talking to one of the guys at the party. I started talking to her and I said her name. M was freaking out on me. She told me there was no one there and that C was asleep in her bed. I looked and sure enough C was sound asleep. I looked back to the other guys and they were laughing so I got really embaressed thinking that I only hallucinated C and that the other guys were actually there.By this time it was about 2:00am. Thinking I had made a complete fool of myself I covered myself with my blankets trying to hide from the other guys. While I had my eyes closed I could see weird movements and color....so much that I didnt want to close my eyes. I sat up and the guys were gone. So I just chilled with M watching the rope lights twirl around Cs closet till I passed out around 4:00am.

The next morning when we woke up I was shaking so much and I still heared voices.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17669
Published: Jul 3, 2018Views: 404
Dimenhydrinate (17) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), General (1)