Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Unbelievable Panic
H.B. Woodrose
by Zobroy
Citation:   Zobroy. "Unbelievable Panic: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp14923)". Erowid.org. Jul 8, 2002. erowid.org/exp/14923

3 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose
  T+ 2:30 1 seed oral H.B. Woodrose

I received about 8 HBRW seeds from a friend who couldn't give enough accolades about his and other friendís experiences. I have used all kinds of substances for over 20 years and I have always taken caution when taking anything the first time. To be more specific I have used Cocaine, Crack, LSD, Mushrooms, Marijuana, Heroin, PCP, MDMA, just to name some mainstream drugs. I was excited to try something that my friend highly recommended and was cheap and legal at the same time.

Before I used the seeds I spent several hours researching the effects and possible things to be concerned about. I decided to start with three seeds and to be frank all I was worried about was the possibility of nausea.

I took three seeds, scraped of the fuzz, ground them up and chased them with orange juice on an empty stomach. I started to notice a buzz within 20 minutes.

T + 1:00 Nice mellow buzz like a mild MDMA experience.

T + 1:30 Head buzz intensifying rapidly. Starting to feel a little sleepy. I Drink some Ice Tea.

T + 2:00 Buzz like strong LSD intensifying. Strong visuals. Melting objects etc. At this point I was thrilled. No Nausea.

T + 2:30 I eat another seed.

T + 3:00 Start to feel a little panic. Very strange since I have a very solid career, health, love life, money, anything I want for the most part. I can't understand why I am panicking.

T + 4:00 till T + 12:00 Eight hours of terror. My heart was beating so hard that I almost went to the emergency room but being the veteran that I am... I rode it out.

I have had a few semi bad experiences with drugs including a couple of times where I may have come very close to an OD but this was light-years beyond anything I have ever experienced. I believe that my bad experience was most likely just me. But I wanted to share this in case anyone has any reservations. It can be bad.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 14923
Published: Jul 8, 2002Views: 14,833
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Alone (16), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2)