Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Out of Body Experience
Cannabis & Software
by ganja-boy
Citation:   ganja-boy. "Out of Body Experience: An Experience with Cannabis & Software (exp13894)". Erowid.org. Nov 26, 2003. erowid.org/exp/13894

1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1 cig. smoked Cannabis

yesterday, I was home alone and I decided to perform a little experiment. On my PC I have this shareware-program called Brainwave-generator, it allows you to alter your state of mind using binaural frequencies and visual flashes. I had tried it before but it didn't have much effect. So now I thought lets try it while being high.

It was unbelievable!!! I used this frequency called self-hypnosis. It's hard to describe but I could feel my spirit vibrate out of my body on the tones of the machine. But I never managed to achieve a complete OBE because, by the time I was half-way out of my body, my heart was racing so fast that I thought I was going to die. After the experiment I still felt spaced-out for about half an hour or so.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13894
Published: Nov 26, 2003Views: 577
Mindfulness (405), Cannabis (1) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)