Little Beetle
Mushrooms, Codeine & Cannabis
by BuRn uP tHe pAiN
Citation:   BuRn uP tHe pAiN. "Little Beetle: An Experience with Mushrooms, Codeine & Cannabis (exp13182)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/13182

1.0 g smoked Mushrooms (dried)
  1.0 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  4 tablets oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

Being curious on the subject, my friend and I decided to combine about a gram of mushrooms and a gram of Marijuana in a joint and smoke it. We chopped up the mushrooms into tiny pieces and combined it with the weed and rolled it as we always do. It was pretty big and burned nicely. The taste was pretty gross and my friend coughed until she puked. As the joint was coming to an end, I was experiencing a warm, uplifting feeling.

I looked at my finger and saw a small white beetle crawl down my finger, down the spliff and disappear into the cherry. Totally feaked, I tossed the spliff down and forgot about it. My friend and I felt extremly wierd and went inside. I felt really sick afterwards. During the time I was on 4 codein pills. I didn't experience any more hallucinations afterwards but was high for a good hour. I don't look forward to doing it again because my lungs have been sore ever since and I've been coughing too much.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 13182
Published: Jan 5, 2008Views: 1,904
Mushrooms (39) : Difficult Experiences (5), Health Problems (27), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)