Erowid provides information about psychoactive drugs to
educate, reduce harms, and support policy improvements.
Psychoactive Properties
Wormwood
by SkimmerX
Citation:   SkimmerX. "Psychoactive Properties: An Experience with Wormwood (exp11472)". Erowid.org. Dec 29, 2001. erowid.org/exp/11472

oral Wormwood (liquid)

I once purchased a bottle of wormwood oil from a health food and herb store for $10. The directions suggested mixing 20-30 drops in warm water in the morning. I mixed 50 drops in root beer, and made three drinks. By finishing second drink felt different, eventually felt Lucid thinking, loss of balance(really lost) but not drunk feeling, and mood lift.

I used the bottle until it was all gone, making my friends drink it in their beer when we were drinking. The most I tried was probably 200 or 250 drops can't guess at a weight or volume. That night I talked my ass off and saw a few trees sway in an LSD like way. I am positive wormwood has psychoactive properties and will try this stuff again.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 11472