Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Good for Anxiety
Hydroxyzine
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Good for Anxiety: An Experience with Hydroxyzine (exp112585)". Erowid.org. Dec 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112585

25 mg oral Hydroxyzine (daily)

Hydroxyzine HCL worked for me for anxiety.

Before being prescribed hydroxyzine I was physically and mentally anxious all the time which led to depression and it was really a downwards spiral from there. Eventually I went to the doctor when I was 14 and they prescribed me 25mg Hydroxyzine. This worked for my teenage/freshman year anxiety.

They tried taking me off of it my sophomore year, but I went right back to my old habits of anxiety. To this day I am on 50mg of Hydroxyzine HCL.

Exp Year: 2007-2018ExpID: 112585
Published: Dec 11, 2018Views: 11,552
Hydroxyzine (570) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11)