Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Mental Health Crisis Aid
Pregabalin & Various
by Mariella
Citation:   Mariella. "Mental Health Crisis Aid: An Experience with Pregabalin & Various (exp112149)". Erowid.org. Aug 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112149

smoked Cannabis - Hash
  T+ 0:00 600 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin
  T+ 0:00 1.25 mg sublingual Pharms - Lorazepam
  T+ 0:00   repeated oral Alcohol - Hard
  T+ 0:00 1.25 mg sublingual Pharms - Lorazepam
  T+ 24:00 600 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin
  T+ 31:00 300 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin

10am // After waking up alone for the first time in a long time, I wrote off the day and took 600mg of Pregabalin after my morning smoke wasnít hitting the spot. I spent the next hour or so crying, waiting for it to kick in, getting gradually more stoned. The hash isnít great for this kind of thing, I would prefer a stronger herb, it just seems to be enough of a high to kick in a depression.

11am // My mental health isnít the strongest, so when the Pregabalin wasnít hitting me as hard as I wanted after an hour or so of panic attacks and sobbing, I put 1.25mg of Lorazepam under my tongue. I stuck on some music and tried to zone out for a while, before realizing I hadnít fed myself yet and hitting the cupboards. Until 2pm is a blur to be honest, I think I ended up making a lot of sandwichesÖ

2pm // But not long after that I started to come around from the Pregabalin and the anxiety was returning once again. At this point I was so ready for this day to be done, I just let the vodka flow.

The next few hours were less about getting high for enjoyment, than they were staying high, so I canít feel and survive the night. I ended up taking 2 X 1.25 Lorazepam, both started under the tongue which seemed to do enough to keep me dosed up in bed.
I know none of this is ideal for a mental health crisis, but these drugs kept me sedated enough so I didnít hurt myself and to me thatís the most important thing. The Lorazepam under the tongue trick is lovely, I leave it for a couple of minutes then swallow it with a drink.

I somehow stayed up until 7:30 the next morning, I vaguely remember my housemates getting coffeeÖ I then popped another 600mg and cracked open the cans. Itís now 5pm and Iíve just had another 300mg, gonna have some Lorazepam soon and just curl up. Hopefully manage to sleep tonight!

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112149
Published: Aug 8, 2018Views: 1,466
Pharms - Lorazepam (79), Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Alone (16), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Multi-Day Experience (13), Depression (15), Combinations (3)