Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I Felt Like I Exploded
H.B. Woodrose
by kinny
Citation:   kinny. "I Felt Like I Exploded: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp111738)". Erowid.org. May 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111738

1 seed oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 1:30 1 seed oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 1:30 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

First Real Psychedelic Experience

So before I explain this trip Iíll explain a little bit about my situation. At the time of taking them, I was 16, I had experiences with cannabis, alcohol, coffee of course. All the usuals for someone my age. A year prior, I had a very small dose of mushrooms (not sure which ones, probably psilocybe cubensis) and didnít have much effect. Anyway, this trip has been life-changing, and Iíll try my best to explain it.

I ordered a pack of 25 seeds and tried them with 2 friends. I was very eager to try them and so, stupidly I took my first one in town, along with said friends. The times are approximate as itís reality started to change as soon as I took them, but ill try my best.

6.30pm: We all take 1 seed each, chewing them for about 10-15 mins and swallowing it. One friend, Iíll call her S, said they tasted like popcorn kernels, of course, they werenít salty, but I thought that was pretty accurate.

7.00pm: Physically, we all felt slight vasoconstriction very slight nausea, similar to being drunk without the dizziness. Mentally, we were buzzed, like after having two energy drinks. We were feeling really happy and talkative, without any psychedelic effects.

8.00pm: Weíre at home now, and we donít think much of the seeds, so we pop one more in each and listen to some music. Not as buzzed now, but definitely feeling discomfort. My friend, M, feels like throwing up and decides not to take any more.

8.00pm: S gets a call and has to go home, so we both pop two more and my mom drives her back. On the drive, I start feeling the effects really kick in. The sky is a vibrant dark blue and the headlights of cars make laser shows in my eyes. I feel very similar to having a strong bong hit with weed, slight disconnection and reality seems to be coming in waves, rather than linearly.

8.30pm: I'm sitting in my room watching trip videos with M, and he feels so discomforted that he decides to go up to bed. Then for some strange reason, I become completely incapable of swallowing. My muscles in my throat just donít obey my brain. I think nothing of it and go make some ginger tea, which helped a lot with the nausea.

9.00pm: The kitchen starts to breath so I decide now would be a good time to go to bed, I got up and lie down and decide not to sleep for a while, to get the full effect.

The rest of the trip is difficult to recall and my perception of time is pretty eradicated.

?? 10.00pm The walls are breathing and the pattern on the wooden floor is changing, like its water without reflections. I start to freak out a little because my thoughts stop forming the way they normally do, but I calm down with a code word I would repeat to myself the whole night: ďOh my god.Ē

Midnight: I check my watch and realize that Iíve been staring at the floor for probably two hours. I'm exhausted but I canít close my eyes to sleep because the CEVís are too much to handle.

The knots of the door are spinning and scattering across the room like ants, and I mustíve watched them move for 7 hours because I check my phone and it's suddenly 7am. Craziest thing that's ever happened to me, it was amazing.

At some point in the trip, I close my eyes and I see myself from a third perspective, but Iím not on my bed, Iím naked floating on water in the middle of the ocean. I could feel with water underneath me vividly and the wetness of my hair. Then I experience something impossible to explain. My entire body, my consciousness, all explodes into thousands of pieces and there's nothing for a while. I just float on that water, with heat and comfort. This freaks me out and I open my eyes and breath deeply. It felt like either 2 hours of floating or 2 seconds, and I try to calm myself down. I look at my hands but theyíre bright blue and I freak out more. At this point I want it to end, even though, looking back on it now, I would love to have that feeling again.

The next day: I meet up with S, she tells me she threw up and didnít get much effect other than giddiness. M felt like his thoughts were in a bubble that he couldnít pop, and I felt like I exploded.

Overall, it was amazing, I was terrified for some parts of the trip that when I exploded, I wouldnít be able to come back together, but I did and it was fine. The bodily discomfort bed-locked me, probably for my own safety. Apologies if this report is too long for such a mundane trip, but this is my first writing like this.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111738
Published: May 21, 2018Views: 655
H.B. Woodrose (26) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)