Noticed the Effects of Potentiation
Amanita muscaria, Fentanyl, Clonazepam & Cannabis
by domborg
Citation:   domborg. "Noticed the Effects of Potentiation: An Experience with Amanita muscaria, Fentanyl, Clonazepam & Cannabis (exp111027)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111027

1 g smoked Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)
    buccal Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)
  2 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam
    smoked Cannabis

Smoking Amanita Muscaria + Potentiating Opiates/Benzos

I recently ordered 28g of dried Amanita Muscaria (Latvian strain) from an online vendor. I haven’t had a chance to eat them yet, and I plan on taking about 16g orally in the near future. This report is about what I, as well as 3 other experienced friends, have gathered from smoking the mushroom, especially while on opiates. I personally have experience with high doses of LSD, Shrooms, Datura, LSA, DXM, Cocaine, MDMA, and more, as well as smoking cannabis all the time. My friend “A” is more or less the same but more lightweight in tolerance. Same with my friend “S.” My friend “C” is more of an opiate user and ex-heroin user on top of other things. He provided himself and I with a small amount of a Fentanyl patch to chew on as well as a few lines of morphine. I was also on a Klonopin and “C” was on multiple. Another thing to be noted is that I would always smoke them out of my large gravity bong to get a big, unfiltered hit. I would hold it in for 10 seconds and my friends to do the same.

“A” felt heavily sedated after smoking the mushrooms, only being a little high from cannabis at the time. He got sleepy and ended up going home soon that night. He swears it had an effect. Ive noticed this effect too after smoking it on nothing else, a very calming effect that pairs nicely with weed or on its own. “S” was even more impressed and said he wants to get it to roll joints with and described it as “really calming” and even called me up after he left to say how much he enjoyed its effect, he was sober at the time before smoking.

“C” smoked some of the mushroom while still coming down from Fentanyl and on at least 2mg of Klonopin and began stumbling extra hard noticeably after hitting the mushroom smoke. He became a bumbling idiot. I had earlier tried smoking it while on 2mg Klonopin and a piece of Fentanyl patch in my mouth and noticed the effects of potentiation were pronounced. I felt a head rush of heavy sedation especially behind my eyes and it would leave me going into little nods. It made the experience more intense/sleepy for sure.

I now smoke it as a nice little aid to weed but still plan on consuming most of it orally soon.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111027
Published: Aug 7, 2018Views: 146
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)