Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
A Wonderful Stupor
Pregabalin & Cannabis
by 93sean93
Citation:   93sean93. "A Wonderful Stupor: An Experience with Pregabalin & Cannabis (exp109890)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/109890

1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 1:00 150 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:45 1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)

12:00 smoked 1 joint
01:00 took 150 mg lyrica
01:45 smoked 1 joint

As I lay here thinking about my day, I begin to see hope. To make a long story short, it's been a rough day. So I decided to try something I don't normally do, pills.

Now, I had done my homework, and had prepared prior. I read that with taking lyrica, you can get an almost 'drunken' state of mind. Even as I write this an hour and a half latter, everything seems hazy.

I smoke everyday normally, but I had to pass a drug test. After 4 or 5 days sober, the weed hit me harder. And an hour after smoking, I took the lyrica tip see what would hair. 45 min after taking the lyrica (01:45) I started to feel slightly, confused.
2 and a half hours in, I am feeling very, very confused. Even doing simple math right now, seems impossible. It almost feels as I am 'awakening' from a new life.

I find this combination as very relaxing, and peaceful state of mind. The sense of having an amazing epiphany, and feelings of euphoria, is overwhelming. I also suffer from nerve damage and constant clavicle pain (since I broke my collarbone), and I zero pain.

I intend on doing this combination often. It is a great way to finish up a very long and stressful day.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 109890
Published: May 4, 2018Views: 3,736
Pharms - Pregabalin (418), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)