Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A Marching Band, A Bus, and 2C-B
2C-B
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "A Marching Band, A Bus, and 2C-B: An Experience with 2C-B (exp109588)". Erowid.org. Sep 2, 2017. erowid.org/exp/109588

25 mg oral 2C-B (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:45 12.5 mg insufflated 2C-B (powder / crystals)

I had tried 2c-b several times before and loved it, mostly due to itís convenience and synesthesia compared to LSD. I had about 17 25mg doses at my house and was going to a competition with my high school marching band. So I threw 3 doses in my jacket before the day started. The bus ride to the competition is about 4 hours long and over a snowy mountain, I decided to save the 2c-b until the ride home. After the competition we return to get out of uniform and this is where the trip starts.

T0:00- I mix the 25mg into a water bottle and drink up. It tastes pretty awful but diluted in a whole bottle of water isnít too bad.

T0:30- Iím sitting in the stands socializing with other bands and watching the awards. Itís really enjoyable to be with other people and I start to feel a slight rolling feeling.

T:1:00- Weíre leaving the stadium and on the way out the rolling and general sense of bliss really is prominent. I felt as though I was exactly where I wanted to be at that moment, just moving through life enjoying every part. A girl from some band talks to me for a minute and I get her number. This made me particularly happy. Even though she never texted me back laterÖ.

T:1:15- Iím getting slightly confused around the bus area. Iím super happy to be with all my friends but that feeling of a familiar area becoming slightly alien is coming on. Nothing I canít handle though, in fact it was pretty enjoyable. Visuals are starting to appear on people's faces but I usually donít have enough time to stare in order for visuals to really take off. Guy thought I was high because I was talking about it with someone else, he looked at my eyes and somehow didnít pick up on my huge pupils.

T::1:45- Busses depart. I sit in my seat listening to music. The guy behind me ate a massive edible and the people behind him were drunk as hell but I was confident I was having a better experience than anyone. I sold a friend of mine another 2c-b dose I had and he put it in his drink.

T:2:15- I start to get lonely. Edible guy is getting quiet and everyone else is sleeping. I wanted to talk since visuals and music are exciting but I feel the need to talk with someone. I ask other 2c-b friend to come over and he says heís feeling the same thing. Itís his first time on a psychedelic and he was really enjoying himself.

T:2:30- 2c-b friend plays me a jazz song on his phone. My ear in my closed eyes is visualised as a colorful spiralled staircase with instruments constantly coming from different angles and positions.

T:3:30- Not sure if this is quite the time but the busses stopped at a rest stop and I get out and walk around and realize Iím definitely coming down but still feel awake despite it being something around 2AM.

T:3:45- Decide to re-dose and snort a line of 2c-b. Knowing snorting is a bit more intense I decided not to do a full 25mg and instead offered to split it with 2c-b friend. He accepted. Burn isnít as bad as people say it is for me. He had a rough time with it but it was his first time snorting anything at all. I got over the burn pretty quick and just had a dry nose for a while.

T:3:55- The bad part of the 2c-b snorted experience starts. The drip comes on and tastes awful and the overwhelming body high is indistinguishable from nausea. But it wasnít traumatic and the open eye visuals start to become really amazing. Just like LSD.

T:4:05- The bad partís over and the body high pretty much ends. Maybe because I just donít think about it. But the synesthesia with the music becomes incredible. With my eyes closed my body began to weave with the window to blow a glass vase to the music. Like a triad of seeing sound, feeling sound, seeing feelings, and hearing feelings. The vibration from the snow chains on the bus feel amazing, like electricity being shot into my body from the seat.

T:5:00- Iím listening to music and suddenly wake up with the bus almost home. I guess I finally had the fatigue of it being 4:30AM catch up to me and upon waking up back home my trip was pretty much over. But unlike everyone else I was rather awake when I woke up.

This was another amazing 2c-b experience of mine. My friend loved it and would love to try it again. All in all the trip can be summed up as 2c-b being an amazing social party drug orally and an incredible synesthetic journey when snorted.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109588
Published: Sep 2, 2017Views: 1,748
2C-B (52) : Various (28), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1)