Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Use Responsibly
Clonazolam
by stonersteve
Citation:   stonersteve. "Use Responsibly: An Experience with Clonazolam (exp109368)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109368

0.25 mg oral Clonazolam (liquid)
    repeated smoked Cannabis

This will be a report of my experience with this potentially amazing, yet potentially life ruining substance.

My usual dose is 250ug oral pg solution or .25mg. At this dose I experience (god I hate these comparisons) approximately what I'd feel on 4mg of xanax. This '1mg of c-lam is just 4 bars' is absolutely fucking ridiculous. It is extremely recreational for me and many others, but with all drugs and especially this one it is imperative to exercise extreme caution while dosing.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109368
Published: Oct 24, 2016Views: 5,705
Clonazolam (686) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)