Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
Profound Optimism
Kratom & Alcohol (Ethanol)
by Ginger
Citation:   Ginger. "Profound Optimism: An Experience with Kratom & Alcohol (Ethanol) (exp109161)". Erowid.org. Apr 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/109161

300 mg oral Kratom (extract)
    oral Alcohol (liquid)

I was skeptical at first, never having experienced anything but pot and alcohol and always having done those separately. This time I took ten 30mg capsules of Kratom all together after having had about 4 servings of alcohol. I have a very good alcohol tolerance so by this point was feeling only the initial buzz. Over the next hour I slowly entered a more excitable state akin to coffee but without any fatigue. It lasted for nearly twelve hours, through sleep, into the next morning. I was optimistic and prepared to pursue anything. This might not sound too strange but I suffer from depression so uninhibited optimism is a very strange experience. I felt released from the weight of unsurety. I felt more like myself, or rather more like I could be if depression didnít have a hold on me. It was very pleasurable and I will certainly be repeating it soon.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109161
Published: Apr 11, 2018Views: 3,645
Alcohol (61), 2-Methyl-2-Butanol (496), Kratom (203) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Hangover / Days After (46), Depression (15), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), General (1), Unknown Context (20)