Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Makes Me Get an Early Period
LSD
by A phd student girl
Citation:   A phd student girl. "Makes Me Get an Early Period: An Experience with LSD (exp109141)". Erowid.org. Sep 10, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109141

2 hits sublingual LSD (blotter / tab)
    smoked Cannabis

It happened once before too, I get an early period when I take LSD. I was experiencing cramps a couple days after taking LSD although it wasn't due my period; and my period is usually on time. So I got worried and got a ultrasound test to look at my ovary and uterus and they told me everything is normal but it seems like I'm having an early period.

Another point: the first time I took LSD I put it under my tongue for 30 minutes and then spit it out, and it lasted for 10 hours. but this time I swallowed it after 15 minutes, and it lasted for 36 hours and we couldn't go to sleep; we missed an entire night of sleep. It's normal. I didn't panic and if it got tiring I just distracted myself with playing a video game or something. It happened with my other friend too, he swallowed it and it lasted much longer compared to other times with the exact same dose.

Although taking two hits was a lot, and for a while we had a bad trip, it was worth taking it. I can look at different aspects of my life more clearly now. I had an amazing trip last time when I took one hit, but I think this time at the peak it got so unfamiliar that we got worried for a sec, but it went away, and we enjoyed it. Also, becuz it lasted so long we were getting worried if it is gonna go away. but it did :)

I like to enjoy the day light, to go outside and enjoy the beauty of the sky and nature. and of course, music. Wine is soothing and relaxing when I'm coming down.

This time when we were coming down we smoked weed and I think it intensified the panic, and brought back the acid trip after we already came down from it.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109141
Published: Sep 10, 2016Views: 1,445
LSD (2) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Retrospective / Summary (11)