Show that you support honest drug info with a $45 donation,
and get the stealth Erowid "Hip Logo" t-shirt!
Serene Poisons
Tobacco
by Earth Pilgrim
Citation:   Earth Pilgrim. "Serene Poisons: An Experience with Tobacco (exp109111)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/109111

repeated smoked Tobacco

I've used tobacco and specifically Nicotine numerous times, but tonight I had a rather pleasant experience with Tobacco.

So I went for a late afternoon walk to the river to clear my head and brought a little baggie with some cigarette Tobacco to smoke in my favorite pipe, sat under a tree, lit up my first bowl and relaxed for a few minutes. (Note, The bowl is roughly 1 Centimeters in full diameter, so it's not the size of a spoon's bowl).

By the time I lit up the second bowl, the effects hit me within seconds, a feeling of awakening, or to put it more simply strong stimulation.

Time went by and I smoked my third then fourth bowl, the feeling that encompassed my mind was nice, to go from slightly depressed to alive in cognition within half a second was quite the experience.

I gazed at the stars, thinking how happily they shine, the cowl of the night and the border of the sunset just was nirvana, I thought about issues that usually torture me but the thought of what the future could bring was overpowering all the negativity, this is by far the best experience I've had with Tobacco/Nicotine.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109111
Published: Aug 29, 2018Views: 277
Tobacco (47) : Nature / Outdoors (23), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)