The Dimension of Imagination
Cannabis
by Leaftree_
Citation:   Leaftree_. "The Dimension of Imagination: An Experience with Cannabis (exp107344)". Erowid.org. Dec 30, 2015. erowid.org/exp/107344

2 hits smoked Cannabis

Time: A little after sunset, still light out Location: Lawnchair in my backyard

So I'm in my backyard, just got home from a good day of blazing and walking around the forest. Decide to grind up a sesh before going inside. Drop two fat bowls out of my bong. Feeling right stoned so I lay my head back on the lawnchair and close my eyes. I instantly notice orange at the bottom of my closed eye vision, which shifts into a large circle, I now realize I am standing on a large orange sphere and can look around, looking up I see more orange spheres which reminded me of planets at the time and decide to jump to one of them, I then continued to jump between planets until I opened my eyes and went inside.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 107344
Published: Dec 30, 2015Views: 920
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Alone (16)