Light Dose Gave More of a Sedative Effect
DXM & Cannabis Extract
by Garrett
Citation:   Garrett. "Light Dose Gave More of a Sedative Effect: An Experience with DXM & Cannabis Extract (exp107106)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107106

100 mg oral DXM
    vaporized Cannabis (extract)

After a long week of college, I decided it was time for a chill night. I usually just smoke and take dabs, but I decided that I wanted something more this time. I don't drink or do hard drugs, but I wanted something to give me that euphoric feeling. I decided DXM would be the cheapest, easiest way.

I took about 100 mg before taking dabs. Dabs mess me up as it is, and I actually forgot I took the robitussin until it finally started to kick in.

A half hour later, I felt like I took a xanax on top of taking dabs. I was messed up, nor super euphoric but chill, calm, and relaxed. Most of the psychedelic effects i had was just from the dabs. I didn't trip at all, but I wasn't expecting to. Although the effects of low-dose robitussin and xanax are distinct, they both give a calm, relaxed, intoxicating feeling.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107106
Published: Oct 13, 2016Views: 1,508
Cannabis (1), DXM (22) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)