New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
For Now I'm Content
Clonazolam
by hr4fn
Citation:   hr4fn. "For Now I'm Content: An Experience with Clonazolam (exp106019)". Erowid.org. May 11, 2015. erowid.org/exp/106019

Caffeine
  T+ 0:00 300 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion
  T+ 0:00 0.25 mg oral Clonazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:06 0.25 mg oral Clonazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00   vaporized Nicotine

T+0:00: Put the GF to bed, now it's me-time. Split up (harder than it sounds) and put half a 0.5mg Clonazolam under my tongue for about a minute, wash it down with some stale coffee.

T+0:15: No effects yet, pulse slightly raised in anticipation, new to benzos, only done them 3 times before.

T+0:25: Starting to feel the taste of iron in my mouth. I go out for a walk in the night, like usually do, and put some music on full blast (Denzel Curry's N64).

T+0:40: Effects have kicked in, my movement is the same as earlier, but I have the feeling if I kick into something on the ground ad stumble, I will surely fall. Definitely feeling the anxiolytic effects. I see a star fall out of the sky and freak out for a second, thinking I'm hallucinating, but it was just a starfall, beautiful.

T+1:00: Got inside, nuked up some leftover pizza and am gonna have myself some nice gaming-time. Feeling very relaxed, happy and good (especially after the pizza slices). 0.25mg is definitely enough for effect, even 2 days after 7.5MG Imovane and some spliffs. Really wishing I had some weed atm to kick this up, but for now I'm content.

T+1:05: Strongly considering doing the other 0.25mg piece. Puffing away on my eCig atm, craving that nicotine even more with this stuff in me.

T+1:06: Dissolving the other piece under my tongue too, yolo. Deciding to have a game of League of Legends now before the second 0.25mg kick in (wich it probably will halfway into the game).

T+2:00: Feeling good, not a care in the world, motor skills are borked. Wishing I had a join to top this off, but its no bother. Won my match despite me playing horrible. Would not recommend gaming compeditive games on Clonazolam. Hands and body are pretty heavy, but not tired (could be due to my 300mg Bupropion + coffee earlier) - could definitely go to sleep though if I tried to, wich is nice (insomniac).

As far as I know Clonozolam peaks after about two hours, and the 'high' in itself is very relaxing and plesant. But I would not recommend taking it if you have any physical activities to attend, motor skills are like those of a drunk person. Due to it's short half-Life (-lam) and being a triazolo analogue - it really has a good and solid onset.

As a general disclaimer, benzodiazepines should not be messed with alot. It's extremely easy to get addicted to, and the withdrawals are said to be heavier than those of opiates.

If you plan on taking benzodiazepines recreationally, make sure you read up on their half-life, and make sure to dose moderatly not more than 2 times a week - spread out, based off my lacking knowledge on the subject - but vigurous reading up on it.

If I were to compare it to Clonazepam (Klonopin/Rivotril), I'd say 3mg Clonazepam ~ 0.5mg Clonazolam. Quicker onset, shorter half-life, more intense. Aka: more recreational.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 106019
Published: May 11, 2015Views: 28,253
Clonazolam (686) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), General (1)