Collective Productivity
4-HO-MIPT
by Vanillattry
Citation:   Vanillattry. "Collective Productivity: An Experience with 4-HO-MIPT (exp104886)". Erowid.org. Dec 1, 2016. erowid.org/exp/104886

17 mg buccal 4-HO-MiPT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:45 9 mg insufflated 4-HO-MiPT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

Three friends of mine and I decided to try 4-HO-MIPT for the first time. After reading a significant amount of threads online we decided to go with the common dosage and gummed 17-18 mgs. It was around 11:45am when we first gummed it.

45 minutes later three of us felt a little light and energetic but there wasn’t a significant change in our physical or mental states. We decided to take 9 more mgs nasally and the drip came instantly. We went down to the art studio of our building and started getting to work.

For the next five or six hours there was an increased amount of thought production and creativity involved in whatever we were making. All of us were in a very euphoric state and the energy wasn’t going away. The temperature outside was in the lower 30s (Fahrenheit) but I would go out to smoke cigarettes in two layers of clothing and not feel cold. I drew my hand in my sketchbook at around 1:30am and it looked very similar to previous drawings I had done of my hand while on acid. Time was passing by at a trackable rate, allowing us to get a lot of work done.

By 6:30am we decided to gather our belongings. By 7:40am, after helping two of our friends transport their artwork, my friend and I returned home to go to bed even though we still were not particularly tired. Regardless we were able to go to sleep pretty easily.

Overall it was definitely a positive experience. If I were to do it again I would increase my dosage to around 40 mgs. I wouldn’t particularly categorize it as a “trip” if I were to compare it to my other psychedelic experiences with LSD, shrooms, and other research chemicals (4-ACO-DMT and 4-ACO-MET). None of us experienced any side effects with this drug.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104886
Published: Dec 1, 2016Views: 1,235
4-HO-MiPT (342) : Performance Enhancement (50), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)