Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
I Will Never Take It Again
Cacti - T. peruvianus
by lookingforthetruth
Citation:   lookingforthetruth. "I Will Never Take It Again: An Experience with Cacti - T. peruvianus (exp104769)". Erowid.org. May 11, 2019. erowid.org/exp/104769

14-56 g oral Cacti - T. peruvianus (tea)

Peruvian Torch Experience

[Reported Dose: "tea made from dried tissue 14 grams"]

This is a report of my second experience of making tea from dried tissue of Peruvian torch cactus. I had two ounces of dried tissue and boiled it in 32 oz of water at a low boil. I boiled the mixture for about two hours and rendered it into a greenish mixture that was a little less than a pint.

It was extremely bitter and as I fought to swallow this tea I could feel the shards of mescaline hitting my taste buds. I put some honey and lime juice to help with the taste. It helped a little but it definitely took a strong desire to choke this liquid down. After maybe thirty minutes I got it down.

I felt a little sick and laid down. I had taken previously about half this amount and was left a little disappointed.
I felt strong stomach cramps and vomited several times. Most definitely tripping but severe cramps and diarrhea and vomiting. This lasted for probably 5 hours and the sickness and the hallucinations started to fade away. The hallucinations were distortions of sounds and visions colors and geometric shapes melting and reforming.

I will never take it again personally. I think there is a fine line between a good experience and a bad experience. There are many compounds in a mixture like this and you are getting much more than just the mescaline. My first experience I came up short and my second experience was more than I wanted. I just want to share this experience with others so they may have a better experience than I did.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104769
Published: May 11, 2019Views: 609
Cacti - T. peruvianus (69) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), Retrospective / Summary (11)