Sent Me to the ER
Methylone
by scaredshitless
Citation:   scaredshitless. "Sent Me to the ER: An Experience with Methylone (exp104753)". Erowid.org. Sep 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/104753

smoked Cannabis
  0.5 tablets oral Oxycodone
    repeated oral Methylone (powder / crystals)

I was up at my cabin recording music. I had some MJ and some methylone and some oxycodone.

I took some oxycodone (only half a pill... nothing major at all) and smoked some weed. I then busted open the Methylone and started dabbing it. I am experienced with many chemicals and have a good idea of tolerance and 'over-doing it.'

About 1 hour after I took the last bit of Methylone, I was sitting at my desk and suddenly, out of nowhere, had a sensation of dying. I was in extreme panic and felt like my heart was gunna explode and my brain started tingling. I felt for sure that I was going to die.

I went to the ER with extreme high blood pressure and elevated heart rate. I was given IV fluids and all my bloodwork was normal. I stayed for 3 hours and they let me go home.

It is now day 3 and I feel no different. I feel like I am still dealing with major issues affecting my life in hardcore ways.
It still feels like the Methylone is in my body -- my gut, heart and brain -- and I am constantly dealing with fatigue, dizziness, brain tingling and overall weakness.

It is by 10000000000 miles the most insane, toxic and terrifying experience of my life. I am not sure why I feel so incredibly sick from this stuff, but I do... 100%.

I hope to get back to normal hopefully...

[Reported Dose: "Not sure 1g"]

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104753
Published: Sep 13, 2018Views: 443
Methylone (255) : Alone (16), Hangover / Days After (46), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Health Problems (27)