Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Recreationally Expensive
Xenon Gas
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Recreationally Expensive: An Experience with Xenon Gas (exp102894)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2000. erowid.org/exp/102894

12 breaths inhaled Xenon (gas)

Getting ready to start xenon gas trial. Setting down. Headphones on. About 5 gallons of uncompressed gas in special plastic-bag container at side. 10:30PM. Will start with half-lung-full xenon and half air. Ready, go.

It is now 10:37 and I'm typing much slower. This is very similar to nitrous, but seems better. It's been a good while since my last nitrous, but this is excellent. Seems less headachy. Not that nitrous is actually headachy, but as an after-effect it usually feels like you are going to get one later.

I don't think I got the 'wa-wa' audio hallucinations like with nitrous, but I'm not sure. Hold on. Let me go check it out again.

Wow. Amazing. No 'wa-wa's' but an amazing ability to zero in on 'singularity' thoughts and memories and hold them in suspension for 'sentiment orgasms'. This music is incredible too; I got to find out who that is! As far as audio sensations, I think there's a ringing but not much. I think the euphoria is better. I read that less of a stress hormone is produced with xenon than with nitrous, and I believe it. I feel soooo relaxed. This stuff seems stronger too. No double-hits or re-breathing needed. But OTOH...

I'm ready for a fourth.

This stuff is major strong! I just did two in a row and got some extreme sensations. As with nitrous, I get the repeating themes of cycles as a major message. Probably because it is so connected with breathing; cycles of life/ life-cycles / life is cycles: that's the message.

Time - 11:03PM. After-glowing and pondering meanings of experiences.

Two more. Time - 11:20PM. The space between something and vulnerability toward nothing.

Several more. Time - 11:47PM. 5 gallons gone. About 12 inhalations total. Quitting now. An experience to be had!

Trouble is, the gas I just did cost me about $90.00 (I think). And that's not counting the $70.00 regulator!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 102894
Published: Oct 10, 2000Views: 3,341
Xenon (220) : Alone (16), First Times (2)